Through the Collaborate Initiative the Face to Face Speaker Forum partners with area institutions of higher learning to provide unparalleled access to our events.
Which Event Is Right For Me?
- You can attend the free Face to Face Student-Led event. Seating is General Admission.
- The only way to guarantee tickets to the evening keynote event, is purchase tickets.
Please visit the Wake Forest student, Faculty and Staff member page for more information.
The Face to Face Speaker Forum Student-Led event is a session for Wake Forest University students, students from area institutions of higher learning and local high school students with the featured speaker and/or moderator.
- All Student-Led events begin at 5 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) at Wait Chapel.
- Doors open at 4 p.m.
- Seating is General Admission. No tickets are issued.
- Please make note of new security protocols. Walk-thru security scanners will be in place and bags will be checked.
- Review the event calendar to confirm a student event is scheduled. If no student led event is scheduled, please review the information below to attend the keynote address.
- Forums are free with an institution ID.
- Group chaperones (faculty and staff members) are invited to attend at no charge.
Keynote Address Event Information
- The only way to ensure your seat is to purchase a ticket in advance.
- For group tickets of 10 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.